We use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment to diagnose your vehicle’s performance and identify where repairs need to be made.
Our diagnostic equipment allows us to run comprehensive tests on areas including:
- vehicle electrical systems
- charging and starting systems
- common rail diesel injection systems
- brake, clutch and suspension systems
- engine cooling systems
- fuel injection
- exhaust emissions testing
Not only do we have the electronic diagnostic equipment, we have trained and experienced technicians on staff, so you can rest assured, your vehicle is in excellent hands.